View Single Post
Old 05-02-2011, 05:44 AM   #10
EowynCarter
Wizard
EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybooks; Sony PRS-T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by cybmole View Post
my gripe was that it is a chore to have to switch to code view & type all that stuff, if all I want to do is insert a blank line while in book view!

and my question was: is there an epub spec that says what a reader should do when it encounters a line containing only a <br /> tag - as Sony's interpretation seems to be to ignore it ? i.e. to ignore <p><br /><p> constructs
the br tag jumps one line.

<p>text</p>
<p><br/></p>
<p>text2</p>

should give
text

text2

Or, admiting the <p><br/></p> is totally ignored,

text

text2
EowynCarter is offline   Reply With Quote