View Single Post
Old 04-18-2011, 12:50 AM   #14
wannabee
Media Bloke
wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iOS
Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinH View Post
HI,

That is good to know that it does work. Did you add the svg code directly in the html or did you simply include an image link to a separate .svg file? My iBooks just kept crashing when I tried to zoom using a standard html img link to an .svg file (but this approach works for my Sony reader and stragith html in Safari and Firefox 4).

Is there a sample epub you could post so that I can see how you got it to work in iBooks?

Thanks,

KevinH
Kev, I end up with so many versions of a book as it evolves that I don't keep old versions around otherwise they get mixed up. So I don't have one to send you.
However the way I added the SVG image was from Adobe InDesign. It was inserted into the text in InDesign and exported as an ePub in the same way the JPGs are with the ORIGINAL selected rather than FORMATTED which collects the SVG into the OPF folder.
wannabee is offline   Reply With Quote