View Single Post
Old 04-17-2011, 04:46 PM   #7
KevinH
Sigil Developer
KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: many
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfwreck View Post
Scalable and zoomable in what? I don't think my Sony Reader will zoom on images, regardless of what format they're made in.
Hi,

That is funny. My Sony PRS-600 does it for all images. I simply go to the page with the image and then hit the button with magnifying glass + on it, and then hit the "Zoom In" button and a vertical magnification scrollbar appears along with navigation arrows to move around the zoomed image.

It seems to work great with my svg images. Everytime I zoom in, the image starts as fuzzy and then gets redrawn looking beautiful at that scale.

Last edited by KevinH; 04-17-2011 at 04:55 PM. Reason: more specific instructions
KevinH is offline   Reply With Quote