View Single Post
Old 03-31-2011, 01:37 PM   #5
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by jplumey View Post
I'm looking for books that embody the spirit of the Firefly TV series: fun, lots of action, set in space, with some humor, and not too much science.

Any recommendations?
Frankly I think this applies to the Star Trek novels... although I will admit a good many of them are just "ok".. there are some that are very good... the contain all the things you request.

You might also want to look at Steve Jordon's Kestral Voyages series... I think they also fit in what you are asking for. I just see that he has a third one out, I'm gonna have to pick that one up.. I've only read the first two.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote