View Single Post
Old 07-25-2010, 11:18 PM   #52
pricecw
Zealot
pricecw can extract oil from cheesepricecw can extract oil from cheesepricecw can extract oil from cheesepricecw can extract oil from cheesepricecw can extract oil from cheesepricecw can extract oil from cheesepricecw can extract oil from cheesepricecw can extract oil from cheese

Device: enTourage eDGe
Quote:
Originally Posted by happy_terd View Post
It's a toss up. At the end some people are going to go out hugging and others are going to go out shooting.
I would like to think that given 5 days, I would gather my friends and family around me, and keep us safe, and enjoy the company of those I like.

Quoted happy_terd, because I think it would end up being a little of both. I would gather those around me that I like, and I would assume that I would need to defend the group.

Now morality, I think that you have your morals, and some people don't have morals, but refrain from actions because right now they would have consequences that would hurt them on a personal level (afraid for their own well being vs morals).

One way to think of it, what would you do now if there were no consequences to your actions. If you could get a neighbor arrested or warned, would you try and do "good" and just have them warned, or would you take the first chance and have them arrested/charged?

--Carl
pricecw is offline   Reply With Quote