View Single Post
Old 02-15-2010, 04:19 PM   #1
RodFrey
Rod Fitzsimmons Frey
RodFrey began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle DX
Question Hoping for feedback

Hi. I'm new here since I just got my Kindle last week. I would like to ask a question about a Kindle application I'm thinking of developing. If this is out of bounds, I really do apologize - I don't mean to abuse the community here.

What I'm wondering is if anybody here thinks it would be a good idea to use your Kindle to access all the attachments (word documents, powerpoint files, spreadsheets, etc) in your email. That is, you could see lists of all the attachments you've ever received in your email, search them, etc. and if you want, select them and then have them accessible on your Kindle (usually as a PDF).

In my imagination the typical user would be somebody who always has their Kindle with them anyhow, and could fire it up on the train or whatever to review a proposal, look at a Word doc they were supposed to read, etc. and be able to do so spontaneously, without remembering to copy the file the day before.

I think *I'd* use it, but I'd like to know at least one other person would too, before I spend a month of my life building it.

Thanks for any insights!
Rod
RodFrey is offline   Reply With Quote