View Single Post
Old 09-20-2013, 05:07 PM   #175
Awak
Wuxia Novels Fan
Awak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Awak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Awak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Awak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Awak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Awak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Awak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Awak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Awak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Awak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Awak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kindle PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by matkieng View Post
hi.
Thank you so much for this great game! i very love chinese chess and i very hapy with this kindlet, i played alot and i got smal idea, can you do the board size to bigger? the biger is better
Well, I think the current size is almost used up the whole screen...unless you want a "zoom" mode which magnified part of the screen? Or else you have a better idea how to do it??

Quote:
and can you add function for setup pieces? by the way i can make a puzzle myself
Yes, I have been planned to give it a "Chess Editor" - But just too lazy or leak of motivation to kick start...

Since you can make a puzzle, how about teach me a few tricks so that I can ask the computer to generate surprising chess puzzle itself! Of course, it must also including solutions - Nobody like an unsolvable puzzle ...
Awak is offline   Reply With Quote