View Single Post
Old 01-04-2013, 06:00 AM   #8
trocchietto
Addict
trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony 650 ,T2, samsung 7.7, ipad2, ipad mini2, yotaphone2, galax tab s2
dear hyperstruct

if you use Windows there is this guide that asks to run .bat scripts (windows 7 should work like a charm, as the risk of brick the device is quite around the corner I would NOT recommend to use VMWARE or WINE from your penguin) here it is explained the order and the nature of the packages(there is also a shark 69 guide really long and detailed in Spanish, but this one should work). please notice that if you see some different packages versions it would be because by the time the guide has been written they updated some of them, but after the clear Rupor explanation you know exactly which one to update, please come up with some feedback that I would like to manage to root as well. happy new year

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...4&postcount=87

Last edited by trocchietto; 01-04-2013 at 06:02 AM.
trocchietto is offline   Reply With Quote