View Single Post
Old 09-08-2012, 08:15 PM   #6
geekmaster
Carpe diem, c'est la vie.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1 to PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by spindlegirl View Post
... Paperwhite (unfortunate name, doesn't roll off the tongue very easily, I keep having to stop thinking "paperweight") ...
Although paperweight will seem more appropriate after it is "bricked". The lighting seems interesting, as does the increased resolution of the eink display. I am looking forward to whenever mine arrives. Shortly after I will probably have to figure out how to debrick it. The "magic" key is no longer the Home button, so that will be "interesting". I wonder how we are going to add that one to my "simple debricking" sticky thread in the Dev Corner forum.

Last edited by geekmaster; 09-08-2012 at 08:20 PM.
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote