View Single Post
Old 03-09-2012, 11:04 AM   #8
RainingLemur
Spork Connoisseur
RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Color
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy_T View Post
Like you, I learned to type at school a long time ago (even though I might not be able to type 90 WPM) and I am also relegated to "hunting and pecking".

Imagine my amazement when I saw a young woman on a train writing emails on her iPhone with her two thumbs only at a speed that seemed impossible to me on my iPad. I guess a new generation might be able to do it ;-)
With some of the predictive dictionaries and such, typing emails and longer texts on a touch screen has become a lot easier. I use SwiftKey X and I've been able to peck out much longer messages in a fraction of the time. I imagine that if I used Swype and actually mastered it...that would be some scary screen-typing.
RainingLemur is offline   Reply With Quote