View Single Post
Old 01-23-2011, 01:33 PM   #7
SCION
Séduisant
SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note Air2+; Kobo Libra2; Kindle Scribe, Oasis3; iPad Mini6
I would have stuck with the stock reader if it supported tags. I had no choice but to move on. Each person has preferences ranked in order of importance. Tags is at the top of my list. If there's an update that brings tags on board, that would be fabulous!

I'm using Moon+ now as my go to reader app for several reasons. Highlights, notes, bookmarks (all can be exported), social sharing in books (not just B&N purchased ones), varied backgrounds with texture, physical book page turn animation (varied speeds), able to import your own fonts, able to make text bold/darker, choice of smart paragraphs, remove line spaces, or paragraph indentation.

Moon+ is my first choice, Aldiko is second.

Last edited by SCION; 01-23-2011 at 01:37 PM.
SCION is offline   Reply With Quote