View Single Post
Old 06-09-2010, 07:28 AM   #15
icedragon
icedragon began at the beginning.

Device: Nook
Hi, I'm new in these forums, and I just want to say, I love my Nook!

However, I do have two main complaints relating to my In-store experience--and wonder if anyone else has these problems as well.

1) At one B&N, it can take me up to 5-10 minutes before my Nook recognizes that I'm In Store (the other B&N in town seems to be a lot quicker, so I wonder if it has to do with the one store's connection? Though my wife also has a Nook, and she seems to be able to connect a lot faster in that store than I can).
2) With the Read in Store, when we go to the B&N where I can connect immediately, and we both start reading in store, we get very minimal time. I realize that both my wife and I use the same account, but still, we should both be able to read for half an hour to equal the one hour per day read in store time. However, if we are both reading, we only get about 15 minutes of read in store, to equal 30 minutes. <--I hope that makes sense.

I have heard from a B&N associate that the next update MAY be coming in about a month with an attempted fix for some wifi issues with the Nook.
icedragon is offline   Reply With Quote