View Single Post
Old 05-13-2010, 07:44 AM   #2
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by grumbles View Post
I will also make a bug report but I'm curious if anyone else has run into this.
hm, i cannot remember whether i have ever encountered this in sigil however i have definitely seen this behaviour when previewing an html page in chrome ; maybe it's linked to the webkit rendering ? in any case, i agree, it's problematic, especially for those of us who are doing advancing editing by typing the code and entities in ourselves in code view...

Quote:
PS that smily is not supposed to be there, how do you disable the wretched thing?
when making a new post, scroll down to the box marked "Additional Options" (you'll have to click "go advanced" if you started typing in the "quick reply" box). you'll see an option "disable smilies in text", the guy writing the text decided not to mention their wretchedness but it will still do what it says. <-- intentionally not-disabled smiley)
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote