View Single Post
Old 07-08-2009, 06:20 PM   #37
new
K3, K4B, KDX, KFHD, PW1&2
new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4B, KDX3G, KFHD, PW1, PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by pilotbob View Post

That doesn't make sense. If the .lrx was encoded to your account which your Sony is registered to then you copy them to your reader it should work even if you don't use the Sony software to copy it. I know, I have done it.

BOb
Perhaps if I was using the Windows computer, but I only downloaded to the Sony elibrary with my account. I then transferred the .lrx to a flash drive. Then went to the Apple Computer to load into Calibre and transfer to the Sony.

I don't want to use the Windows computer much, and hope Sony does make the driver and Sony elibrary for the Apple.
new is offline   Reply With Quote