View Single Post
Old 05-06-2009, 11:16 PM   #8
nrapallo
GuteBook/Mobi2IMP Creator
nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: REB1200 EBW1150 Device: T1 NSTG iLiad_v2 NC Device: Asus_TF Next1 WPDN
Quote:
Originally Posted by alxwang View Post
Thanks a lot! Irfanview is so nice! I love its batch tools. ACDSEE finally retire from my computer.
I have some chinese PDF in ANSI(GB2312) code. I never can read it in dr1000. PDFRead's result basic just dark area. The only thing I can do is use acrobat to export it to png.
Well, in that case, DON'T use the .pdf with PDFRead, but instead the resulting .png's created by Acrobat.

Just use In(put) Format as imgdir (browse to your .png directory and double-click the first file) and Convert as before.

If the acrobat created .png's were of low quality, then turn off dilation by selecting the checkbox 'no dilation' so as to get a clearer image.

Hope this helps!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	PDFRead-strips image margins too.jpg
Views:	328
Size:	48.2 KB
ID:	28564  
nrapallo is offline   Reply With Quote