View Single Post
Old 02-04-2016, 08:54 AM   #11
Alan_S
Evangelist
Alan_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alan_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alan_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alan_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alan_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alan_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alan_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alan_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alan_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alan_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alan_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O, Kobo Aura ONE
Quote:
Originally Posted by embryo View Post
the final straw was that after a day left in suspend with 43%, it went dead (0%).
For my device, 43% is pretty low, at that time I seriously start thinking about charging battery, so it looks like "normal" draining. Of course, it's not normal, it should lasted more, but well...

Did you tried suspend script I posted here? For some reason it looks like it works on my device. But, of course, further testing could disprove this.
Alan_S is offline   Reply With Quote