View Single Post
Old 03-30-2014, 05:44 PM   #112
sgtrock
sgtrock can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.sgtrock can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.sgtrock can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.sgtrock can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.sgtrock can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.sgtrock can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.sgtrock can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.sgtrock can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.sgtrock can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.sgtrock can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.sgtrock can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.

Device: various
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevelitt View Post
Hi capidamonte,

I should have this program written, tested, documented, Expat (free software) licensed, and available for download on Troubleshooters.Com within a week. I'll let you guys know when it's done.

And THANK YOU, all of you, for all the help.

SteveT
Steve;

Now that the Sigil development team has faded away completely, it looks like 0.7.4 will be the last version (at least for quite some time). I'm looking for a toolchain to replace it. This thread has me hoping that maybe your program will at least partially meet my needs. Did you ever get around to posting it for download?

TIA,

sgtrock
sgtrock is offline   Reply With Quote