View Single Post
Old 05-07-2013, 02:12 PM   #21
Josieb1
Grand Sorcerer
Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma, Libra2, Clara 2e, Kindle PW SE & Kindle 2022
I've recieved mine as well, its charging up nicely. I have registered with NOOK.UK and my 178 books from Fictionwise showed up. I have already loaded an epub, and 10 PDF's, all text only with just a cover picture, some bought and some fan fic and I'm so happy I can now read PDF's on an ereader, text size 3 or 4 is perfect. No issues at all so far, I've even created a few shelves.

My KPW will always be my main reader I wanted the Nook for PDF reflow and so far its perfect out of the box. I got it from John Lewis so I have a two year warrently as well.
Josieb1 is offline   Reply With Quote