View Single Post
Old 02-09-2013, 07:16 PM   #13
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by CWatkinsNash View Post
What I found funny was that he totally missed libraries until a commenter mentioned it. I'm a little put off by the (paraphrase) "I'd rather you go the illegal route than give Amazon money that I won't see part of" thing. Especially since his brain skipped over libraries. I understand his perspective, more or less, but I can't imagine a situation in which I would prefer people break the law to obtain my work rather than take any available legal route to get it.
But neither the person who posted the library comment or Scalzi realizes that Tor does not allow library eBook borrowing. So that idea is a fail.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote