View Single Post
Old 02-06-2013, 12:09 AM   #41
BelleZora
Wizard
BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3, Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fbone View Post
I must be fortunate in that I've never read a book with serious formatting issues. Other than a few typos and a partial picture all my books have been good quality.
I guess I've been really lucky, also. I've read a couple hundred digital books and only had editing problems that bothered me in a couple of freebies. Another from a major publisher had a formatting problem I was able to repair before reading. If a typo doesn't interrupt the reading flow, I'm good. Pictures are so easily replaced I don't worry about them at all.

Last edited by BelleZora; 02-06-2013 at 12:12 AM.
BelleZora is offline   Reply With Quote