View Single Post
Old 01-19-2013, 07:23 PM   #11
Lori Reeser
Enthusiast
Lori Reeser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lori Reeser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lori Reeser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lori Reeser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lori Reeser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lori Reeser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lori Reeser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lori Reeser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lori Reeser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lori Reeser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lori Reeser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Lenovo Tab M10
It's best to get a SD card for non B&N items.

I have had my Nook for almost a year and have found an easily avoided glitch. A few times I have tried to do too much to fast (open and close too many apps or books). As a result the Nook has frozen and needed to be powered down and re-started. It's not a big deal to me because I want to be reminded that this is for reading, not playing. However, each time this has happened I have lost all non B&N data - pictures, files and books - that have been stored on the Nook. Data stored on the SD has not been lost. Since all my non-B&N stuff on my Nook is also on my PC I've been ok.
Lori Reeser is offline   Reply With Quote