Thread: Submission Fees
View Single Post
Old 12-12-2012, 06:55 AM   #4
frahse
occasional author
frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: Wandering God's glorious hills, valleys and plains.
Device: A Franklin BI (before Internet) was the first. I still have it.
I would certainty be hesitant but I don't know enough of what they do with your submission.

Will they critique it and tell you how it relates to what they are looking for and that sort of thing? Some writers especially when new might relish that kind of feedback. The second try might be a success. Is the second try also charged the fee?

Does the process continue if you pass the first muster? Are there other levels? More feedback? More fees?
frahse is offline   Reply With Quote