View Single Post
Old 09-08-2012, 04:01 PM   #793
JimmXinu
Plugin Developer
JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite(10th)
Quote:
Originally Posted by crackshot91 View Post
Is there a way to create a custom column that displays the number of chapters in a story? If not, perhaps a way to tag a story with just one chapter as "oneshot"?
Chapter column: yes--I use that myself despite kiwidude's and theducks' opinions of chapter counts.

Once configured, FFDL will fill in the chapter number as reported by the source site. If it's not populating, make sure you have 'Update Metadata' checked when you do the download. I keep 'Default Update Calibre Metadata' on the FFDL Basic config tab checked.

Tagging 'oneshot' is harder, since it's status=Completed and chapters=1. After you get chapter count filled you could find them and then mark them self, but that's about it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by crackshot91 View Post
I have the Count Pages plugin that provides the wordcount, now all I need is the chapter count and maybe a way to automatically download the cover image from fimfiction.net
FFDL can fill a word count column with the word count as reported by the source site (but there are a couple sites that don't report word count). If you do both, Count Pages will overwrite the number from FFDL.

FFDL will include the cover image from fimfiction.net if it's configured to include images. There's a 'Include images in EPUBs' checkbox on the FFDL Basic config tab, or you can configure it more precisely in personal.ini.

Jim