View Single Post
Old 08-27-2012, 05:08 PM   #2
QuantumIguana
Philosopher
QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2 gen, Kindle Fire 1st Gen, Kindle Touch
It seems strange behavior in the first place to ask fans to buy the book so it can reach #1. I don't buy a book in order to push it up the charts, I buy it because I want the book. Ego is both useful and dangerous. A person needs to have some ego just to get out of bed, let alone to create something and share it with the world. But excessive ego can lead people to forget that readers have other authors to choose from, and might well just buy someone else's book if they become annoyed.
QuantumIguana is offline   Reply With Quote