View Single Post
Old 08-09-2012, 04:25 AM   #14
Booxtor
Booxtor
Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: a lot of..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Booxtor View Post
And what is about to use it as Ereader?

In your case I would suggest you to return the device back to your vendor and ask him to test the replacement device before sending .
I just got a message from the Vendor the PeterHartman spoke about: "I tested both M92 that were returned and there was no issue. The stereo headphone worked just fine... "
I also have tested about thirty devices in our warehouse and could not find devices with stereo issues either. Perhaps it was the connector issue of the headphones? I remember an user posted already here his expirience with different headphones and connectors a couple of months ago. He described similar issue by some headphone connectors.
Booxtor is offline   Reply With Quote