View Single Post
Old 05-29-2012, 05:04 AM   #1
Len666
Enthusiast
Len666 can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Len666 can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Len666 can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Len666 can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Len666 can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Len666 can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Len666 can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Len666 can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Len666 can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Len666 can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Len666 can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.

Device: Kindle 3W
"Most Recent First" doesn't work any more

Hi,

Previously on my Kindle:
I use a Kindle 3 WiFi since say 2 years.
I load it with books using calibre.
Haven't done any jailbreaking.
I am using the collections plugin with mixed results.

A few weeks ago I removed all books using Windows7 Explorer and had another go with the upload of several books using calibre.
After that I can't get the collections on my Kindle to show a proper "Most Recent First" order. In other words, when I read a few pages in Book A, after returning to Home and to the right collection, Book A won't show on top.

Any ideas or hints are highly appreciated,
Len.
Len666 is offline   Reply With Quote