View Single Post
Old 11-26-2011, 01:30 PM   #30
3d0g
I make fjords.
3d0g can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.3d0g can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.3d0g can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.3d0g can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.3d0g can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.3d0g can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.3d0g can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.3d0g can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.3d0g can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.3d0g can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.3d0g can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.

Device: kobo 1 (retired), kobo 2, iPad, G2, Galaxy Tab 7+
Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraPony View Post
An iPad for example. My husband has an iPad and we can be sitting on the same ferry (how we commute to work) with the sun hitting us in the same way, and my screen is completed readable whereas his is not. (I love having this to hold over my iPad-user husband's head.)
That's good to hear. There's been precious few reports with outdoor / sunlight comparisons. I do agree the iPad is awful in sunlight.
3d0g is offline   Reply With Quote