View Single Post
Old 08-07-2011, 04:42 PM   #7
ucfgrad93
Wizard
ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2nd Gen
Personally, I wouldn't choose an ereader based on just how easy it is to use the dictionary. I just don't use the dictionary all that much. All e-ink devices will have some sort of lag when looking up words. However, my Kindle more than makes up for the weakness in that one area. It is less expensive, battery lasts longer, it is lighter, it is smaller, there is no eye-strain.
ucfgrad93 is offline   Reply With Quote