View Single Post
Old 11-09-2013, 12:35 PM   #9
EbookNovice
Banned
EbookNovice solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.EbookNovice solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.EbookNovice solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.EbookNovice solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.EbookNovice solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.EbookNovice solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.EbookNovice solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.EbookNovice solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.EbookNovice solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.EbookNovice solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.EbookNovice solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by bla View Post
I have the Sony sw installed but only use it when I want to update firmware... I use Calibre for everything else it is miles better than the sony software... I use Dropbox for cloud storage and to load books.. it's quick and simple and (as already mentioned) can be used via the device's browser so you can avoid rooting , there is an epub version of the Calibre manual available on the website it will tell you all you need to know....
Thanks. I use Dropbox as well.

How do you make notes or highlight quotes on Calibre? Also, how do you transfer these to Dropbox... what text format are they in?
EbookNovice is offline   Reply With Quote