View Single Post
Old 09-19-2013, 07:40 PM   #6
Bittybye
Addict
Bittybye ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bittybye ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bittybye ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bittybye ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bittybye ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bittybye ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bittybye ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bittybye ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bittybye ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bittybye ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bittybye ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-T2
First I'd like to say I am dyslexic, very, very badly dyslexic. So was is my mother, brother, sister, and uncle. So I say this as a person who struggled with reading.

With a little work you can overcome it. You don't need a ereader, a iPod, iPad, or anything else. Thousands if not millions of people have overcome their own trouble without any gadgets. Stop using this as a crutch or a excuse (as I have seen many people do)
Bittybye is offline   Reply With Quote