View Single Post
Old 12-09-2012, 02:15 AM   #9
TechniSol
GranPohbah-Fezzes r cool!
TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STRs, Kobo Touch, Kobo Glo
Thanks guys.

I tried twiddling the conf file and got nowhere. I assume(look out for the rampaging conjecture -they can put a horn clean through you!{think John Wayne in Hatari strapped into that chair on the front of the truck, but trying to lasso a rhino}) that the firmware reads the conf file on boot and then upon discovering it is running on a "special offers" unit handily ignores the (ir)relevant settings.

If I get really bored I may try the factory reset, but I will need to be REALLLLLLLLY bored.
TechniSol is offline   Reply With Quote