View Single Post
Old 12-12-2011, 03:47 PM   #4
sadievan
Wizard
sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2, iPhone, Kindle Fire HD 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by obsessed2 View Post
Try switching the User Agent from Mobile to Desktop. I use Dolphin Mini in Desktop Mode on several sites, including YouTube, and it offers to save passwords. I tried Dolphin HD on my gTab using the Android (aka mobile) User Agent on YouTube and was NOT prompted to save a password. As soon as I switched to Desktop (Menu, More, Settings, Dolphin Settings, User Agent) and went back to YouTube it prompted me to save my password. I like Dolphin Mini because all I can change User Agent much faster by simply pressing Menu from the Fire's Options Bar , Toolbox, User Agent.
Are you saying you keep changing between desktop and tablet modes? If so, why keep changing?

Carol
sadievan is offline   Reply With Quote