View Single Post
Old 03-02-2011, 11:46 AM   #4
Asawi
Gadgetoholic
Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2, Tolino Vision 6
Since I use my device more or less exclusively for reading, and while doing so in English also looking up words inthe dictionary. I have very little use for a keyboard and don't want one constantly visible, like on the Kindle. (On the Sony I just click on the word I want to look up)
The keyboard actually is one of my two main reasons for not getting the Kindle (the other being lack of ePub support), even though I see many reasons that would make it a good buy. I just hate the way it looks! Irrational, I know...
Asawi is offline   Reply With Quote