Thread: Wool 1,2,3,4,5
View Single Post
Old 02-26-2012, 06:28 PM   #22
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
I finished this over the weekend and thought it was outstanding overall. I will say I preferred the narrative structure of the first three stories more than the last two, but that's just me being picky. Many people seem to enjoy extremely short chapters that all come with a guaranteed POV change, so I can't really fault the author for doing it. But it was the more coherent, single POV style of the first three stories that I really fell for in the first place. Still... great characters, great concept, and waaaay above average execution. Hugh Howey deserves attention.

Last edited by DiapDealer; 02-26-2012 at 06:38 PM.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote