View Single Post
Old 08-22-2007, 04:32 PM   #67
Liviu_5
Books and more books
Liviu_5 juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Liviu_5 juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Liviu_5 juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Liviu_5 juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Liviu_5 juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Liviu_5 juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Liviu_5 juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Liviu_5 juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Liviu_5 juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Liviu_5 juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Liviu_5 juggles neatly with hedgehogs.

Device: Nook Color, Itouch, Nokia770, Sony 650, Sony 700(dead), Ebk(given)
Quote:
Originally Posted by rlauzon View Post
Currently, the only way to make a MobiPocket eBook is by using the closed, proprietary software that MobiPocket provides. To the best of my knowledge, there is no way to reverse a MobiPocket eBook (i.e. turn it back into the Open eBook files).
Actually for non-drm'ed Mobipocket, BD should convert it; I used to be able to do it before Fbreader read unencrypted Mobipocket, but since then I never bothered; actually I sometimes do the reverse, take a lit book, convert it to .opf and then make it Mobipocket for my 770 since even though Fbreader reads .opf, sometimes it misses stuff like footnotes that it does not in Mobipocket.
I kind of like both Mobipocket and MsLit as long as they are not encrypted, but I still loathe pdf as an ebook format.
Liviu_5 is offline   Reply With Quote