View Single Post
Old 04-05-2010, 11:16 AM   #13
leebase
Karma Kameleon
leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini, iPhone X, Kindle Fire Tab HD 8, Walmart Onn
Quote:
Originally Posted by Graham View Post
Aren't there 30,000 apps already for Android?
Yes. 30,000 apps written for a PHONE sized android device.

Do I expect a clone maker to even create the "pixel doubling" feature that Apple created for running the iPhone apps on the iPad? No.

Having run those iPhone apps on my iPad -- would I buy a device that ONLY had phone sized apps? Not a chance. I wouldn't have bought the iPad if it only could run iPhone apps.

If I wasn't confident in Apple's ability to get folks developing for the iPad, I wouldn't have bought the iPad on the first day either. And even as it is, it does feel like "where's all the apps" for my iPad despite the 2,000 of them already in the store.

Lee
leebase is offline   Reply With Quote