View Single Post
Old 04-10-2007, 02:01 PM   #3
Bob Russell
Recovering Gadget Addict
Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Hey, that's great news about it working in Vista! I was wondering about that. And if I have to copy the files another way, such as file move directly to the SD card, that's okay by me as a workaround.

I'm quite dependent on Sunrise now for newspaper reading. I don't read the paper most days, but I'd like to, and when I do, it always via Sunrise(w/Plucker). It's an awesome program!