View Single Post
Old 05-28-2013, 11:18 PM   #4
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by niagara94 View Post
Thanks for your reply. I do see the info there as you said. One more quick question, why would Calibre Companion show more books synced to my device than Calibre does? Thanks again for the help.
You could have books on your device that were not put there by calibre.

If you want those books added to calibre I believe you only have to go to Calibre companion Settings (via the three dots) and check the Scan on connect option. This should (when next connected to calibre) scan the folders identified under Settings - Book formats and folders and add any new books found to calibre.

I haven't used this feature myself, but it should work fine.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote