View Single Post
Old 05-12-2009, 12:21 AM   #39
sayhello
Addict
sayhello has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.sayhello has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.sayhello has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.sayhello has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Sony PRS-505 (Blue!), PRS-650 (Black), iPad, iPod Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by thibaulthalpern View Post
I don't have any problems with the clips on mine. However, this is not to say that they can't be re-designed. The holes are not the problem. The clips could be problematic. M-Edge however could easily redesign the clip. In any case, being that I'm very careful, the clips have been no problem to me. In fact, I have even created a felt case that I sewed together to keep the cover from being blemished while I carry it in my bag.
The holes are definitely not the problem. The problem is the crappy plastic clips that Sony uses. It's apparently not worth it to M-edge to design a clip that's not going to break. I am EXTREMELY careful with my case and Reader, but after a year and a half, I picked up the Reader, and it just fell out of the case (luckily onto a soft surface) because the clip had broken. I bought a replacement that broke in a month. No more clips for me.

Sayhello
sayhello is offline   Reply With Quote