View Single Post
Old 03-21-2014, 08:45 AM   #755
willus
Fuzzball, the purple cat
willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by danilo93 View Post
The first page is 8.10 x 10.72 in, and the second page is 7.65 x 10.11 in. I want to adjust 1st and 2nd page. I want 1st page to have the same size as 2nd one (7.65 x 10.11 in). How can I do this? Here is the pdf file I used...
@Danilo93 -- If you want to use k2pdfopt and do no other processing other than making the pages the same size:

k2pdfopt -mode crop -cbox1 0,0,7.65,10.11 -cbox2- 0,0 gordana.pdf

The -cbox1 will crop the first page differently than the rest (-cbox2-), which won't be cropped.
willus is offline   Reply With Quote