View Single Post
Old 07-27-2013, 09:42 PM   #1318
HansTWN
Wizard
HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: HP Touchpad, Sony Duo 13, Lumia 920, Kobo Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by mgmueller View Post
I saw the Sony Vaio Duo in German Saturn Markt yesterday.
In the showroom I couldn't check the fan noise (if any).
But it definitely looks more stylish than the former model (the one I briefly had in February).
The white one looks quite cool. There is a fan, but I haven't noticed it yet. Up to now I am very pleased, especially with performance and battery life. The keyboard takes some getting used to, especially if you switch between computers, though it feels great once I have used this machine exclusively for a few days (when I travel). What would be nice is a cover with an adjustable angle tablet stand. Haven't found anything yet. Unfortunately the keyboard only gives you one angle.

Last edited by HansTWN; 07-27-2013 at 09:48 PM.
HansTWN is offline   Reply With Quote