View Single Post
Old 02-04-2013, 04:41 PM   #19
iPatty
Zealot
iPatty has a spectacular aura aboutiPatty has a spectacular aura aboutiPatty has a spectacular aura aboutiPatty has a spectacular aura aboutiPatty has a spectacular aura aboutiPatty has a spectacular aura aboutiPatty has a spectacular aura aboutiPatty has a spectacular aura aboutiPatty has a spectacular aura aboutiPatty has a spectacular aura aboutiPatty has a spectacular aura about

Device: Kindle2 KFHD 7, Galaxy 10.1
Quote:
Originally Posted by ApK View Post
I watch video on my little devices all the time. Heck, I used to watch on my iPod Video and sometimes even on my 1.8" Sansa! (When I was really bored on a train usually.)

But I noticed something interesting this weekend. My 6 year-old was watching something totally intolerable on our main TV, so I sat on the couch with her and watched a Led Zeppelin documentary on my phone. I was amused to discover that at comfortable viewing distance, the phone covered the same field of view as my big TV did across the room, so I could hold it up and exactly cover the screen...or pretend we had dual large screen monitors. It was fun. Really, it was.
I actually spend more time with my husband because I can sit on the sofa and watch "regular" TV on the KF while he watches his SYFY crap on TV. And yes, the definition is great on those tiny devices. I would watch on my iPhone if I didn't on the Fire. Amazing. I resisted for so long.
iPatty is offline   Reply With Quote