View Single Post
Old 01-10-2008, 10:45 AM   #2
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by tmaynard View Post
I have been unable to get RB2Project to work -- it dies complaining that it can't find eBook Publisher (which is installed, of course).

Reading the Perl source the point at which it dies is:
my $proj = Win32::OLE->new("SBPublisher.Project.3");

[Edit:] Since first posting this note I have found the exact string in quotes above in my registry. So now it's even more confusing. [/Edit]

Has anyone made this work? And how?

TIA,
Tom.
For me it just explodes the file and then I manually use eBook Publisher to work with the exploded file which is always called Project. I actually prefer this since it gives me a chance to modify a few things.

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote