Thread: Blank Lines
View Single Post
Old 11-03-2008, 06:21 AM   #37
kacir
Wizard
kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook 360, before it was Sony Reader, cassiopeia A-20
My personal prefference is to have a *small* space after a paragraph.

I use mostly rtf files and I set the "space after paragraph" to some small number, so the space is perhaps a milimeter wider between two paragraphs than it is between lines.
6" screen is too small for a full width empty line between paragraphs IMHO

I think that you should definitely format the book the way *YOU* like it. If somebody disagrees they are welcome to post their own version. They can even try to contact you for a "source" file and tweak it to their liking with minimal effort.
kacir is offline   Reply With Quote