View Single Post
Old 02-21-2013, 09:57 AM   #2
HomeInMyShoes
Grand Sorcerer
HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
People make fun of me wondering where I find my books. My reading is so off the chart and this year has been especially wacky. This year they've made fun of me because a lot of the books are coming from the Last Chance Fiction (LCF)section in the library. They aren't even on the shelf yet and I think they are waiting to be put on the table at the library's sales.

I am thinking I'm going to ask the librarians what the LCF desigination really means and if it's possible to get lending history on books. I don't want to know who, I just want to know how many times and when the last time was.
HomeInMyShoes is offline   Reply With Quote