View Single Post
Old 12-15-2012, 08:44 AM   #5
gmw
cacoethes scribendi
gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One & H2Ov2, Sony PRS-650
You're not too far off the mark Kenny. I think I'm going to have to experiment with a few different options and run them past those that have read the first book to see what works. I may have to reconsider my intended website layout to make sure any blurb spoiler is not visible on the list of books - that way it's a problem only if the person goes into the book detail, in which case: on their own heads be it.

Off-topic: My signature works! I had thought it might show up on old posts (just as a change of avatar does). But now I have a signature I notice the option where you can choose to display it or not. So I'm no longer anonymous, which is an important step for someone that hopes to sell a book or two.
gmw is offline   Reply With Quote