View Single Post
Old 06-11-2012, 06:03 AM   #51
BenChen
EPUB Metadata ******
BenChen is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.BenChen is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.BenChen is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.BenChen is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.BenChen is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.BenChen is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.BenChen is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.BenChen is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.BenChen is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.BenChen is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.BenChen is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.

Device: Kobo Glo HD
New version: 1.1.2

Hi everyone,

For a while I have been wanting to give users an easier way to discover if a new version of EPub Metadata Editor is available. I have now added a way to do this. Under the About button, you will now see a link. When you click the link (assuming you have an active internet connection), the program will check a webpage, retrieve the latest version information and compare it to the current installed version. If there is a new version, a dialog box will appear with a link to the Google Code download page.

Let me know what you think! (I have not made the check automatic on program start, since it slows the start down too much.)

Sincerely,
Ben.

Latest Update: The current version is 1.1.2
Recent Changes:
  • Added "Swap Creators" button
  • Added "Check for update" link (under About button)
BenChen is offline   Reply With Quote