View Single Post
Old 12-31-2011, 07:53 PM   #23
kyteflyer
Wizard
kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone SE2020
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkelley View Post
I played around with my wife's Fire and the highly touted Android app, Aldiko, is a poor substitute.
I've gone with FBreader and Moon+ Reader Pro on Android... Mantano gets a good rap, but I didnt like it that much. The free Aldiko used to be pretty much the only ereader on Android so it gained popularity by default. I never liked it that much, but at least you could add your own sources. Thats something you have to pay for, now, it seems. I've never tried the paid version.
kyteflyer is offline   Reply With Quote