View Single Post
Old 07-17-2010, 05:58 AM   #6
desertblues
Home for the moment
desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: various
It is already too late. I made a connection to IDS after I re-installed the developer package, but it went wrong somehow. Now I have a frozen startscreen. When I reset the green light goes off and when I try to reflash the green light goes on again and the screen refreshes to the same startscreen and it crackles. I tried it fully charged/fully discharged. I tried to reset the iLiad while I held the downloadbutton and the on/off on the bottom (yes: three hands were needed for that). My computer doesn't recognize my iLiad anymore. So I think that is the end of the story for me. Just on the off-chance I mailed a request to iRex; they will probably not be in the mood for repairs.
Perhaps someone near Nijmegen in the Netherlands reads this and is able to help me?
desertblues is offline   Reply With Quote