Thread: Track replies
View Single Post
Old 04-06-2010, 04:00 PM   #4
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by thinkpadx View Post
It's not the threads I'm missing, it's the single postings. Take for instance the "Hey!! Let's get some action going! What are we reading" this thread is huge with a lot of postings all the time. If I'm away for a week or two coming back I don't know where to start because I'm coming to the last post and haven't got a clue on which page I left off.

That being said a function where you could bookmark on which page you're at in the thread would be awesome.

You have that. There is a small arrow on the left of the thread that you can click to pick up where you left off.

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote